Monday, September 14, 2015

The Twitterverse is Watching Me

I got a fun kick tonight from how wonderfully strange the twitterverse is.  Being followed by and chatting with Morgan Fairchild never gets old. Being followed by the head of Canada's Navy?  Kind of makes me hyper-aware whenever I say Canada should drop its submarine program.  Being followed by a former Prime Minister (Kim Campbell)?  A little strange but she was before my time (1993) and short-lived in that role (1993).  The leader of Ontario's Green Party? Huh?

But given my NATO stuff, I am not surprised that various NATO hq's have followed me, but today NATO's Special Operations HQ started following my twitter account:





Which, of course, gives me the excuse to link to this song.  And people still wonder why folks are on twitter.  Because it makes my world a more interesting place. 






2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

If you are being "Followed" let alone watched by NATO, then you're doing something right...