Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love Is All Around Us

Unless you happen to live in Mongolia, various Stans, Syria, and Belarus:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2013/02/14/a-color-coded-map-of-the-countries-where-people-feel-the-most-and-least-loved/

















Morocco also stands out.

The other way to enjoy Valentine's Day as a Political Scientist to follow the #PoliSciValentines thread on twitter.  My contributions:
With you, there is no security dilemma #PoliSciValentines and
You are my principal, I will not shirk #PoliSciValentines
Also, today, it was revealed that Canada is extending the C17 mission to Mali for another month.  That is lovely in two ways--to help Mali and to make my one solid prediction quite accurate.  I said on the various TV spots that the first and then second deadlines for the mission were unrealistic and that I expected the mission to be extended yet again.  Whoo hoo me!

The title of this post was inspired by Love Actually, but here is what I found online.

Enjoy your VDay.

No comments: