Monday, February 14, 2011

The Pentagon Musical [NSFW]

New song with some slides.  Brutally amusing. 



To be clear, I enjoyed my time in the Pentagon, but did notice how the military guys looked at their time there as a prison sentence.  Not your average military base with long commutes, long chains of command to micro-edit your work, few windows, and little career credit for good work.

This does bring me back as the banner on the slide at the 2.25 mark was one we used all the time--the purple part, not the angry officer.  The slides that look like motivational posters gone awry were rife during my year in the Pentagon, as folks sent around or printed the occasional humorous power point slide. 

And, yes, I did start losing my hair (and gained a bit of weight) during that year.

No comments: