Thursday, August 20, 2009

Where is Barney Frank When You Need Him?

I submitted an op-ed to the Globe and Mail, one of Canada's national newspapers. And I found it was published today when I got this email:

To: Stephen Saideman,
McGill University, Montreal
Re: The Afghan Pullout
Hey, you egghead moron! The last thing Canada needs is to continue being a resource centre for blood and guts on behalf of globalist and foreign power wars. This is the reason why the country is in such a pigsty racemixed mess.

Fools like you and other Zionist twits are encouraging foreign meddling, invasions and aggression on behalf of your Illuminati masters. How about idiots like you picking up a gun and going over fighting and dying, instead of the young, naive men of Canada as a label of "nationalism?" You don't know the meaning of the word, jerk, and for your bloodthirsty ignorance and war-advocacy, the Walter Duranty Award Selection Committee is more than pleased to slap you with a nomination for the booby prize Walter Duranty Award for Obfuscating Propaganda Journalism
(Print Category).

May bad luck follow you in all your ugly works until you see reason and compassion, you dangerous fool!

The Walter Duranty Award Selection Committee
Toronto


Just goes to show that the Canadians can be just as "table"-esque [to paraphrase Barney Frank, my fellow illumanati zionist] as Americans.

Funny how this guy wants me to see reason and compassion with an email that lacks both.

Anyhow, take a look at the op-ed and let me know what you think: am I an egghead moron? Should my illumaniti masters edit me more?

1 comment:

Steve Greene said...

Can I be one of your illuminati masters?